Photo @nsdgroup.com.ua_: Fine Town Residential Complex
Do you need design inspiration for the interior of your apartment in the Fine Town Residential Complex ? NSDgroup’s interior design team will help you plan, design and coordinate apartment renovation and personalize it to your liking, as well as make the home more functional and appropriate for your lifestyle.
What exactly does interior designer Faina Town Residential complex do?
Designers do not just make your apartment in the “Fine Town” residential complex beautiful. This is what the client should expect from cooperation with our professional workers, and what stages will need to go through in the work.
Photo @nsdgroup.com.ua_: Renovation of an apartment in the Faina Town residential complex
- A personal meeting during which you establish a business relationship and determine which design elements you like and which you don’t.
- Obligatory honesty and openness so that designers know your taste, otherwise you can waste your time already at the development stage.
- Inspection of the apartment (you must specify the address of the Fine Town residential complex) and discussion of the details of the project
- Use paint and fabric samples and catalogs to understand preferences.
- Create plans, sketches or 3D visuals that you will encourage or respond to.
- An interior designer will help you choose everything from paint colors to fabrics, window openings, furniture, accessories, and more (they may have exclusive access to trade items and the opportunity to get a discount).
- Photo @nsdgroup.com.ua_: Fauna Town residential complex
Modern tendencies in interior design of apartments in Faina Town residential complex in Kiev
The interior design of the apartment and the prices of the Faina Town residential complex are individual, so you should always choose the materials and colors that you like, and not follow the trends. But it’s good to know the general trends so you don’t get lost in the abundance of options.
- Photo @nsdgroup.com.ua_: Design of an apartment in the Fauna Town residential complex from NSDGroupIn the kitchen, design trends are changing and moving away from pure white high-gloss furniture. Today, matte finishes are replacing shine, and warmer, natural tones such as gray, olive and green are replacing neutral palettes. In the apartments of Nyvky ZhK Faina Town , where there are fewer kitchens, all household appliances are hidden in cabinets. There is a trend towards textured and industrial surfaces in kitchen countertops.
Renovation and design of Faina Town apartments: functionality, comfort and style
The current trend in the bathroom is to use natural materials such as wood, terrazzo (a mixture of cement, marble and pigments) and quartz (very durable and easy to clean). A polished black or navy light fixture will add visual contrast, interest and look very stylish against a plain white or neutral tile backdrop. Lighting is also important in the bathroom and there is a trend towards energy efficient LEDs.
Photo @nsdgroup.com.ua_: Bathroom designYou can add paints, works of art, accessories or upholstered furniture to the bedroom and living room of the Faina Town Kiev residential complex. In terms of fabrics, velvet is in vogue, which looks luxurious. Organic and artisanal or handcrafted items are also popular, including bespoke furniture, ethnic rugs, rugs, and handcrafted textiles.