Duplex apartment design
Our competence is the professional design of duplex apartments, regardless of size, style, and budget. If you have a penthouse, we have done it quickly and efficiently.
The most popular styles to look out for if you have a duplex apartment (which needs to be carefully designed) are:
- Minimalism is strict, laconic, with a minimum of details. Its peculiarity is the creation of the effect of free space. Duplex apartment in a minimalist style.
- Scandinavian – Despite the minimal detailing, which resembles the tradition of minimalism, a Scandinavian-style room can be considered cozier. Penthouse in the Scandinavian style.
- Loft – simplicity and some roughness of shapes and lines are perfect for a country-style house. Loft lovers may well bring elements of this style to the apartment. Loft-style duplex apartment, a fragment of design.
- High tech. Modern, minimalist, and super-tech styles, plastic and metal are usually used as main materials, sometimes glass.
- Classical. It also looks very advantageous in a two-story apartment, so there are a lot of adherents of the classic style. Classic style duplex apartment.
- Modern is a cross between classic style and modern design. It is often chosen for a penthouse, as it ideally combines technological solutions with classic interior elements. Penthouse in Art Nouveau style.
If the ceiling above the first floor is solid and the second floor is not visible from the first, then the design of different levels may differ. It is important not to make significant distinctions. For example, you can combine high-tech and minimalism, classic and modern – those that have common features. On the first floor, a living room and a kitchen are traditionally decorated, while the second is used to accommodate a bedroom, a working cabinet, a children’s room. Of course, these are only options, each customer can offer his own vision of the interior and layout, and our specialists will listen to all wishes.
Design of a small duplex apartment
If you want to design a penthouse, you can see photos of houses and apartments in our design in the catalog. In small two-level apartments, freedom of action and functionality are wonderfully combined, and the staircase, with a competent approach, becomes a real work of art that attracts the eye and at the same time remains easy to use. We can order the design of a studio apartment or the creation of a full-fledged two-story housing with classic partitions separating the areas of work, rest, cooking.