The visual perception of a home directly depends on the facade. New technologies, a variety of building and finishing materials make it possible to realize different author’s fantasies and effectively protect home ownership from the impact of the external environment, as well as, which is important, to increase the energy efficiency of the building.
Due to the design of the exterior of the house, you can solve the following tasks :
- Protection from external influences of the sun, vibration, precipitation, temperature extremes, wind, dust, etc. For this, natural and artificial stone, concrete compositions and other materials are used.
- Waterproofing. Here, the design of the facade of a private household must perform two tasks: to prevent moisture from entering the building from the outside and to bring out the inside. For this, vapor-permeable building materials are used in the design of the exterior.
- Soundproofing. In addition to the fact that the main building materials themselves have such an important feature, today the market offers special materials with enhanced sound insulation.
Warming. An important criterion for the design of the modern exterior of private houses and apartments.
At the same time, it is important that the exterior of the home is in harmony with the interior decoration and is sustained in the general design style.
The exterior of the house is the appearance and architectural performance of the building. It can be done in a variety of styles and materials. How the facade will look like depends only on the wishes of the owner. There are several basic and commonly used finishes.
- Classical facade with stucco decorations. Classic. This exterior design will never go out of style. It is characterized by the use of light-colored materials, as well as symmetry in decorative elements.
- Facade decoration in the style of minimalism. Minimalism and hi-tech. This style is an innovation of the last few years. Such houses are distinguished by a minimal amount of decoration, clear and straight lines, as well as a large number of glass elements. A similar design style has high-tech, but backlit options and the presence of modern technology are added here.
- House with decorative finishes in chalet style. Chalet. Such exterior of the house was influenced by Scandinavian and English styles. Such houses have sloping roofs; wood or stone is often used for cladding. The decor of the facades is extremely functional.
- Fachwerk-style decoration with false beams. Fachwerk. This style originates from the Middle Ages. A distinctive feature of such a structure is that the frame does not hide under the skin, but, on the contrary, stands out. The facade itself has light shades, and the frame is made dark. The roof is lined with tiles or their imitation.
The exterior of a private house can be absolutely anything. There are many more different types, for example, gothic or chateau. Here are presented only those options that are most often chosen for registration.