It is also not recommended to place the structure near window, doorways. The heat will go away with drafts, but the main goal is heating.
Fuel storage for non-electric counterparts is a key issue for ease of use and cleanliness. Specialized stores offer models equipped with special cases. The user folds the firewood, takes out and throws up a log if necessary.
A professional will cope with the tasks set for arranging a living room with a hearth. After signing the contract, the measurer comes for free, makes the necessary calculations, examines the room, fixes all the details. Then the designers create a project in a three-dimensional modeling program. The result is a living room with a fireplace, the design of which will delight the owners.
Living room design in a private house with a fireplace: types of hearths
There are classifications that narrow the search for an ideal model. Models differ according to different criteria: location, type and amount of fuel consumed, style.
The structures themselves are the same, since they consist of the same parts – a facade, a chamber for burning wood (firebox), a smoke collector and a chimney.
Most often, when choosing, they rely on the location of the structure.
- Wall mounted is a popular option. The design of a living room with a fireplace against the wall is recommended in large halls. Decorated with various decorative elements, faced with natural stone.
- Corner – look great in any interior. Finished with ceramic tiles, stone or wood. A living room design with a fireplace in the corner is a winning solution for small rooms.
- Built-in – characterized by a chimney hidden in the wall. Clients often order such a design of a living room in a private house with a fireplace while still under construction. They are compact. It is also a great way to get creative. They can be decorated as you like.
- Island – ideal for large living rooms, as they are located right in the center of the room. The design of the hall with a fireplace in the apartment looks light, airy.
Employees of the company will arrange everything in the best possible way and create an individual design for a dining room with a fireplace, a living room. All the features of the room will be taken into account, after which you can think about installing the structure in a specific place.
Design of a dining room with a fireplace, living room: recommendations for choosing a style
Each fireplace favorably emphasizes the features of the directions. Therefore, the hearth in the halls has gained immense popularity.
You can choose any style for the design of the room with a fireplace.
- Classics and Baroque – they require more luxury and many decorative elements. Such a heat source will look great in large rooms, against a wall. Decorated with stucco, columns. Lined with stone or brick.
- High-tech is a great solution for the design of a living room with a fireplace in a modern style. Glossy, monochrome surfaces are characteristic. Materials – metal, glass. The style is quite simple and laconic, it does not tolerate chaos or other creative confusion. It is logical to install a simple woodpile against the wall or in the middle of the room.
- Modern is a simple and restrained style. Typically, the facade is finished with ceramic tiles in warm or neutral shades. No fancy elements required. You can put chairs and wooden cabinets side by side.
- Loft – it will be interesting to look at a cast-iron structure in the center of the room or a fireplace with brickwork against the wall.
Living room design with fireplace: photo projects
Just one glance at the photos of living rooms with a fireplace becomes more comfortable. There are selections for every taste.
Living room design with a fireplace in a modern style: cooperation with a reliable company
Please contact NSD-Group. Builders, designers, measurers of the company have extensive experience in the development of non-standard living room interiors. Leave a request for a meeting with the manager.