Renovation of offices
If the premises are rented for a short term of operation, it makes no sense to waste a huge amount of money on office decoration. Do not demolish partitions, change the floor covering, or make zoning. It is enough to freshen up with cosmetic procedures.
But if you have a reputable company, and you plan to work in the same room for a long time, then you need to carry out a high-quality repair of offices. It is important to think over everything to the smallest detail so that the end result will please with beauty and comfort.
Choose a company with experience in the market for these services. Many organizations provide turnkey office renovations. You don’t have to worry about anything. The repair crew will do everything themselves, according to your budget and wishes.
Office interior styles
Office interior design is the embodiment of creative ideas and the solution of technical issues. It is important that the style combines practicality, rationality and comfort, contributing to the efficient flow of the work process. The furnishings must remain serious, but at the same time cozy and inviting.
The business and austere style of “Manhattan” does not contain unnecessary walls and offices. All employees work in the same room. Only managers have separate offices. There is also a rest room for workers. The space is filled with only the necessary elements and nothing superfluous so as not to distract the team from work. Suitable for organizations that need a high concentration of attention when performing work tasks.
The Scandinavian office interior does not overload the room with unnecessary details. Furniture of strict geometric shapes, made of natural wood or metal. Everything is in light colors. The space is zoned with small partitions.
Modern is one of the most popular styles of design art. Its concept is minimalism, natural forms, refined lines. Combination of different colors is allowed. Furniture can be of any material: leather, wood, steel, plastic. The strict layout makes the premises practical, and the design does not depress the employees.
Industrial is a modern design office solution in Kiev. Rough and austere style is appropriate for spacious rooms with high ceilings. Otherwise, the design idea will fail, and the atmosphere will begin to crush with a feeling of crowded and overcrowded. Contains powerful decorative elements. Peculiar colors and textures.
A person spends most of the daytime at work. Therefore, it is important to create comfortable conditions for employees, to make modern renovation of the office in Kiev. The productivity of work and the good mood of the team depend on this. It is much more pleasant to be in an environment where everything is thought out with taste, the atmosphere is filled with comfort and coziness.
Stylish office design is the best business card of the company. He confirms the concern of his superiors for their employees and partners. Forms the image of a reliable and successful companion.
In total, there are three main layouts that are most often used by companies. These types of offices differ in the area of the premises and its structure:
- Cabinet-corridor. This option refers to closed and is a corridor with many doors. Typically, this type is chosen for government agencies and companies that have a strict hierarchical structure.
- Open-Space. This option is a large space that is divided into small work areas with movable partitions. This type is inherent in companies with a democratic approach, where bosses are on a par with subordinates. These are usually IT companies, advertising agencies, or creative studios.
- Combined. It includes both of the previous options. It provides common areas for constant communication of employees and closed offices for superiors. This option is the most common and easy to do.
Whatever the construction, office design and interior solutions have the same purpose. There are three main areas:
- chief’s office; example of registration of the chief’s office
- workplace; workplace design in the Open-Spece layout
- zone for clients.
All these components should be designed in a unified manner, but with an individual approach. It is not worth mixing all the spaces, as this will lead to disruption of the work and its accepted cycles. The interior design of the office should be such that the room not only has a representative design, but also creates a feeling of coziness. For this, you can use a warm and light color scheme. Furniture should be modern and comfortable so that the work process runs smoothly. You can diversify the interior with large plants. It is also necessary to organize a recreation area for employees, where you can put soft sofas with a coffee table.
An example of zoning the workplace of a boss in an open office
For zoning, you can use screens, sliding panels, shelving, or partitions.
In order for the office interior to be original and in line with the company’s activities, it is necessary to use the services of a professional designer.
- A specialist will listen to your wishes, help you define the style, and offer the best design solutions.
- Make measurements of the premises, develop drawings. It will become clear to you what the layout and zoning areas will be.
- Using computer graphics, he will create a photo of the office. The 3D design will show how the room will look after the completion of all work.
- The designer will calculate the cost of all structures and pieces of furniture.
Other specialists also take part in the creation of the design: engineers, architects. It is necessary to correctly divide the space into zones, equip workplaces for each employee, select building materials and furniture. Functionally arrange light sources, ventilation.
To put your creativity into practice, check out the options for office photo-ready-made projects on the Internet. Get inspired by ideas, create original masterpieces. Choose a reliable company that professionally performs office renovation in Kiev.
Renovation of offices
It is better to entrust the repair of offices to specialists who will do everything right, on time. They will also help you choose an interior based on the company’s concept and zoning conditions. Our company offers a comprehensive service – turnkey office renovation. This option includes the following steps:
- project development;
- preparation of engineering drawings and their visualization;
- purchase and supply of building materials;
- implementation of repair and construction works;
- selection and placement of the furniture in the office, photo of the final version.
Each of the stages is sent to the customer for approval so that the office design meets the client’s expectations as much as possible.
We can also carry out a complete redevelopment of the premises. This process may include creating new walls to provide closed-type zoning, or demolishing existing partitions to expand the space. We, as a contractor, fully carry out all documentary support to resolve this issue.
We employ only highly qualified employees who have extensive experience in carrying out this type of work.
Office design: features and ease of use
An office is a kind of a visiting card of a company, by its appearance clients appreciate the whole concept of work. It must also attract attention and create a desire to use the services before negotiations begin. Therefore, it is very important to choose the interior of the office.
Stages of interior design for an office
Our company has extensive experience in this area. We can create renovation of offices in Kiev, considering all the wishes of the customer. We follow a specific algorithm that has been proven in many successful projects:
- Consultation. When ordering a service, our designers will first listen to all your wishes and thoughts about the interior. It will also help you decide which style will be used.
- Measurements. In order to competently carry out the repair of an office (Kiev), it is necessary to draw up drawings and make the appropriate measurements. This stage allows the customer to see how the office, interior, and possible redevelopment options will look like. It will also allow the designer to estimate the scope and timing of the work.
- Calculation of the total cost. After the approval of the plans and the creation of preliminary layouts and drawings, it will be possible to calculate the cost of materials and interior elements.
- Visualization. In order for the customer to be able to examine in more detail the design of the office (Kiev), our employees create a three-dimensional model that shows the final version after the repair.
- Execution control. We clearly monitor all stages of the work. We also control the timing and strict adherence to the project solution. If necessary, we can send the customer a photo of the office at the main stages of work.
If desired, our clients can order a survey or revision of engineering networks. This includes:
- ventilation ducts;
- electrical network;
- air conditioning system;
- heating system;
- piping for water supply and many other types.
At the same time, we create a detailed plan of their location with the marks of all important nodes. These documents may be needed when carrying out repeated repairs, as well as for coordinating some design solutions with the administration of the office center.
How much does a quality office interior design cost?
The cost of creating a full-fledged design of office space is influenced by a number of key points:
Scope of work. This can be a simple cosmetic renovation or a complete redevelopment. In this case, there is an increase not only in cost but also in the timing of the work.
Materials. Painting walls, leveling floors, laying tiles or laminate flooring, and other types of work require the use of a certain type of product. We carry out only high-quality repairs using appropriate materials. Therefore, depending on the design decisions made, the price will vary.
Furniture. The number and types of furniture installed also affect the total amount. These can be standard office options or custom-made.
If you want to order an office renovation in our company NSDGroup, please contact our manager by phone or leave a request on the website. We will definitely answer you as soon as possible.