American style house
An American-style home is a practical, functional, beautiful dream. It is important to know the subtleties of the design of each room.
American style kitchens
American style cuisine is represented by:
- light shades;
- porcelain stoneware, parquet, tiles, paint, plastic and MDF panels;
- matte set, mainly in the shape of the letter L;
- modern technology;
- own cooking island.
American style room for a teenager
The American style room for a teenager has the following features:
- furniture is placed not close to the wall, but in the central part;
- racks, high neat chests of drawers, shelves are installed near the walls;
- furnishings – usually products in the direction of the English classics, are distinguished by regular shapes and high functionality;
- finishing – plain or with modest patterns paper wallpaper.
American-style teen rooms are a combination of limited furnishings, hobby paraphernalia and neutral (often dark) finishes.
American style bedroom
American-style bedroom – practicality, attractiveness, comfort. Main features:
- light decor;
- furniture in dark wood colors;
- pastel and neutral finishes.
They use a massive bed of a classic rectangular shape, often with an addition in the form of a soft headboard. Sideboards and chest of drawers are important paraphernalia. The decor is done using paintings, floor lamps, fresh flowers and posters.
Living room in American style
The American style living room is used for family and friends gatherings. Mandatory furniture set:
- roomy sofa;
- chest of drawers;
- armchairs (on average 2–4 pieces);
- Coffee table.
The living room of an American-style house is made predominantly light. Used laminate, pastel wallpaper. Apply a stretch ceiling or simply plaster it. Furniture is usually used as vibrant color accents. The windows are completed with a wooden frame, without curtains or with roman blinds.
American style in the interior of the bathroom
The American style in the interior of the bathroom is plastic panels, mosaic decor and light paint. The space is used rationally, preferring a shower cabin instead of a bath. Often a room is combined with a bathroom. Faucets, lamps, mirrors, towel holders, glass containers and flowers are used as decor.
The American-style interior pleasantly surprises with its flexibility and versatility. It turns out to be effective, as from a picture, as functional and harmonious as possible.