Bathroom in oriental style
An oriental bathroom is an environment where maximum relaxation and rest are guaranteed. The following subtleties are appropriate in the design.
- The ceiling is decorated with waterproof paints or drywall. It is possible to use plaster onlays, moldings and stucco moldings as decor.
- For walls, a great option is tiles, textured plaster (especially with marble chips).
- For the floor, use tiles.
- Lighting should be bright, and backlighting is appropriate.
- The traditional bathroom colors are green, sand and turquoise.
- Vessels with long spouts and embossing, lamps made of copper or brass, complemented by stained glass inserts, are perfect as decor.
- Plumbing should be stylized. Bedroom in oriental style
An oriental style bedroom is a very warm and comfortable room where you can relax and unwind. The design is dominated by juicy warm shades of purple, bronze, gold, beige, white and their combinations. Textiles in the form of curtains and bed linen are required, as well as rugs, tablecloths and napkins.
An oriental-style bedroom is usually represented by a bed and bedside tables. Dressing table, wardrobe and chest of drawers are acceptable. Often, a small pedestal with an abundance of soft pillows is added to the design for a comfortable stay.
The interior in oriental style is multifaceted, distinctive and very different. The definition includes the traditional design options for all eastern countries, from Morocco to Japan. The common features are brightness, warmth and luxury.