Eco interior design
Eco-design of the interior requires an abundance of light (large windows and artificial spotlights), free space (a minimum of furniture and decor), natural materials in everything, simplicity and correct geometry. When decorating rooms, you also need to follow some recommendations.
Bedroom in eco-style
A bedroom in eco-style allows you to achieve practicality, comfort and comfortably satisfy everyday needs. The main feature is the maximum closeness to nature. The main features of eco-style in the bedroom:
- wood, glass, stone – the best material options, as well as other natural ones;
- the color scheme is selected from natural tones, giving preference to the warmth of shades;
- an abundance of plants of all varieties and sizes, including giant palms or tiny ficuses;
- furniture (bed, cabinets, wardrobes, slides, dressers, dressing tables) are selected taking into account functionality and always made of wood (glass or stone inserts are appropriate);
- the decor can be photo frames, shelves with books, a blanket with an armchair, a rack with souvenirs, table lamps, decorative pillows, wicker baskets, wall baskets;
- lighting is done in two levels: upper (main) and lower (evening, for example, lamps and sconces), both cold and warm light are acceptable, and painted spotlights can become a bright highlight of the design.
Eco-style in the bedroom looks harmonious and neat.
Eco-style bathroom is a place where you can enjoy harmony and beauty. At the heart of modern design preferences and principles of the universe, naturalness and purity. The main subtleties of bathroom design:
- the space is made as free and spacious as possible in order to feel peace and relaxation;
- finishing materials: tiles, tree bark, bamboo, glass, natural stone, pebbles, limestone, gypsum;
- lighting is organized thanks to LEDs that compensate for the lack of daylight;
- the decor is tree cuts, live plants (only able to withstand the atmosphere with sharp temperature changes and high moisture) or artificial flower arrangements;
- for zoning space, glass partitions (made of thick tempered material) are used, which do not burden the situation;
- wall covering – photo wallpaper that allows you to visually increase the space, add volume and provide a 3D effect.
Eco-style bathtub – beauty and naturalness. Natural shades prevail in everything. The room turns out to be surprisingly harmonious.
Eco-style in the interior is an opportunity to enjoy a good rest, to get a cozy home, as close as possible to nature. Thanks to this direction, the atmosphere in a house or apartment is harmonious, functional and simple.