Japanese style room
A Japanese-style room is a real masterpiece that provides comfort and harmony. The design of the premises in the house / apartment has its own subtleties, it is better to know them in advance.
Japanese style kitchen
Japanese-style kitchen must meet certain requirements /
- High rationality. The required household items are placed in plain sight: appliances, dishes, kitchen utensils. The location is dictated by convenience and functionality.
- Closed shelves, racks, hanging models are taboo, as it makes it difficult to use objects, clutters up the space. In the presence of exclusively necessary things in sight.
- A lot of natural light is a must. Moreover, the lighting is soft, diffused. For all kitchen functional areas, light is selected separately, achieving maximum naturalness. If there is not enough natural light, artificial light is used, setting evenly.
- Only natural finishing materials are used. It can be clay, wood, silk or rice paper, linen, jute, bamboo.
- Furniture is selected lightweight, multifunctional, always made from natural materials.
The main feature of the interior is simplicity. The referral is not suitable for demonstrating social status or financial standing.
Japanese style bedroom design
The design of the bedroom in the Japanese style will suit absolutely everyone, as it promotes energy recovery, relaxation, tranquility, pleasing to the eye. Important Features:
- use only natural materials;
- only natural colors are permissible;
- functionality, rationality of design is appreciated;
- at the heart of everything is simplicity: a minimum of objects, their laconicism, the absence of an excess of decor;
- important details – fusuma (a sliding door resembling a wooden frame and covered with paper), shoji (a partition made of a frame with paper), blinds and screens for zoning the space are appropriate.
A bedroom created in this direction is a place where the body, soul, eyes, thoughts rest. Peace should reign.
Japanese style in the interior – harmony, tranquility, poise. This can be traced in all the details. They use soft, muted colors, natural materials, a minimum of furniture / decor.